Universal Life Church | ULC

Friday, December 10, 2010

Shocking!

Look at that poor llama begging for a drink of water. We all feel his pain. We've all been getting shocked when we drink from that nice blue cattle tank. We are not happy about this. The human did at least give us water in the green tub.

The human did have her nephew and his dad come look at it, and they did do some work. Then she tried telling us it was fine. She FORCED me to put my mouth on it. I was going to put my horns (cast and all) through her gut if she tried that again. Then she dumped it out. The llama was trying to let her know that was not acceptable.

Do you know how much it hurts to get your tongue and lips shocked???? It knocked poor Lucy Goosey on her butt. I know I don't speak highly of the geese, but when she tried to get a drink and it knocked her back, who wouldn't feel sorry for her. The human refilled the green tub, and her dad came the next day to look at the cattle tank.

She got home and dumped the tub to try and make us drink from that tank again. Sure, like we're going to believe her that it's safe. The geese weren't happy about the tub being dumped either.

Finally, we refused to drink long enough that it was getting dark and she refilled the tub.

We all wanted drinks.

Those geese were waiting for us to leave.

Finally, they all got a drink too.

I hope she really gets this thing fixed even though we do not plan on trying it out again.

All of us in the barnyard are showing a rare solidarity and we've decided the human gets to stick her tongue in that thing to "test it".

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Great post!

That is so shocking! I would be afraid too!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

oh noooo! That is what my lady is afraid of because she's been thinking of getting us one of those green heated tubs. I'm sorry that magnificent blue tank is shocking you! Ouch. I think it's a great idea to have the lady stick her tongue in it to see if it isn't shocking anymore. (My lady told me that's not very nice but fair is fair, I tell you - tee hee).

JoyceAnn said...

Hi Millie ~ Maybe you should double dare the human (LOL). Hope the tank gets fixed soon !


~ Be Blessed ~

Millie said...

The heated tubs work well. I know a couple years ago she had one go bad, but throughout the years, they've been very reliable. The human's dad seems to have it working properly. We're still just a bit nervous about it. We would highly recommend a heated tub!