I got my package from Pricilla in the mail today.
She sent me three bars of her wonderful goat milk soap! It smells so yummy, but the human wouldn't take it out of the package so I could eat it.
I suggested the human use it to scrub all the goose sludge out of the cattle tank, but she gave me the human stare of death when I suggested that.
Well, they are mine aren't they?
Thank you so much Pricilla and Publicist! You really should check out all her great soaps.
5 comments:
What cute soaps! I think you better let your human handle the soap, so you don't have bubbles coming out of you!
:-)
I am glad your soaps goat there safely. I sent the pine tree soap just for you since we all know that goats love to eat pine trees!
Enjoy and have a very Merry Christmas!
How pretty! I think you should at least get to LICK that pine tree soap a little! hee hee
Congrats Teresa! We will be trying our bar soon too! Your's look very lovely also! Hugs!
Sharon--that's what the human said. I can't have any because I'd be burping bubbles. Maybe I'll try to sneak in the house and try to find a sample!
Post a Comment