I looked at Kizzy and she looked a bit funny.
Then she did this.
And this.
Ah, yes. Goat yoga! Stretching and striking poses to improve physical and mental health and gain insight and wisdom.
She's trying to teach daughter Dana how to do goat yoga.
Dana seems more interested in scratching than her mom's yoga talent.
I don't think she's getting it. She just wasn't following with Mom.
Daughter Dixie is doing better--it's mother and daughter synchronized yoga!
They might need to keep practicing a little.





8 comments:
Well, I've never seen animals do that before unless they were trained. Really cute!
Kizzy is the only goat here that does yoga. In some goats, the stargazing (in the second picture) can be a sign of goat polio (a thiamine deficiency), but Kizzy just likes to do yoga.
Very nice! Some more moves for my Yoga time! I like that Dixie is joining in!
namaste, Eden Hills goats! Good job!
Isobelle, I'm sure you could show her a few moves. I've seen some of your yoga--very nice.
Polly--Kizzy says Namaste in return. I said, "Huh?" until she explained it to me.
Very nice moves! Stretching is always recommended.
Wow, excellent form! Such limber goats! Lucky Nickel is not doing yoga, although Opal does it sometimes. Maybe if she tried it, Lucky Nickel wouldn't be so pudgy! I mean fluffy!
Our 'Banana' loves to do 'yoga'. She can stretch for minutes! Which is hours in goat world... LOL
Post a Comment