With all the warm weather (really, it wasn't just me), the snow is getting soft. What do you think those geese decided to do?
Take baths.
They get all twisted up in knots.
I don't know how they untangle those long necks.
They really make the snow fly!
How do they dry off? Flapping their wings and making a cold breeze.
I don't think you'll ever find me taking a snow bath!






9 comments:
How pretty they are!!! I guess you make your own fun... :)
That last goose is very cute! I think that the goats here would not like them though, they don't like feathered beings.
TexWisGirl: They are waterfowl, so they make their own baths! They do enjoy it.
Tayet: We're not too happy with the geese either. They make our water dirty and nip our tails and ears!
Looks like the geese are really enjoying their "bath"! Any port in a storm!
I guess those geese have he old fashioned attitude of make due with what you got!Now if I could just get my teenager to think that way....
What a lovely and magical blog!
I look forward to following!
Have a bright New Year!
~Mimi
www.thegoatborrower.blogspot.com
Sharon--Those geese enjoy any kind of wet stuff, liquid or solid.
Melodie--Oh, teenagers could learn a lot from us animals.
Mimi--so glad enjoyed your visit!
teddy's teeth scare me too! i love your pics! happy new year!!!
Maybe Teddy would like to eat a goose! I'd give her one or two. Hope you have a Happy New Year, too!
Post a Comment