Universal Life Church | ULC

Sunday, November 7, 2010

More Pumpkin

I told you our pumpkin was so nice and delicious that I might have to tell you more about it. Well, here it is. Sally was happy munching on her chunk.

Those silly geese thought it was for them too.

Litha and her daughter, Maddy, were sharing.

Naughty Rooster Boy was helping himself.

Jilly scared him away. (Look at that tail blowing in the breeze!)

I did help myself to a bit more, but I don't want to make a pig (Annie) of myself.

Bambi enjoyed eating pumpkin.

Not nearly as much as she enjoys being with her Maaaaa.

Hope you all have a pumpkin-filled week!

6 comments:

Sharon said...

You too, Millie!

sunset pines farm said...

our goats are about to get the unsold pumpkins from our fall festival last week, about 20. Our pig is Vanilla Bean Saanen, who can't help herself. Every now and then she lifts her head up from the pumpkin and shows everyone her orange face. Should go nicely with her bloody forehead(scur issues this last weekend)

Millie said...

White, orange and red--what a colorful Vanilla Bean!

Marnax said...

Our goats and pig like pumpkin too! Bambi is a DOLL.

JoyceAnn said...

Looks like those pumpkins were um .. um .. good.

~ Blessings to All ~

Texan said...

awwww what a great pic of Bambi and her mom!