Kizzy and Muffin are very noisy. The human locked them up.
She said that Muffin had to quit letting her two girls nurse because they are big and she is getting thin.
Kizzy's girls aren't so big, but she seems to be in a motherly way after the little boys busted out. That means she needs to dry up and worry about new babies not the two that are four-months-old.
Isn't it amazing that they can eat so much? Isn't it even more amazing that they can share? The human usually says we're pushy and don't share.
See, not all goats don't know how to share.
3 comments:
Very caring in their sharing!
I don't share...my lady says I'm a pig! hee hee
They yell for their kids. They take a big bite. I think they are just worn out and when they get filled up they'll start pushing.
Post a Comment