We all want to show off our fancy new winter coats. It's a good thing we have them because it was about 15 degrees this morning. Brrrr.
First one to walk the runway is Kizzy. She is sporting a Boer double coat that gets curly, almost as curly as her tail.
Our first mother-daughter pair is Pebbles in the back and Sugar in front. At eight-months, Sugar is almost as big as her mom. No wonder--she is my granddaughter, and I have big babies. Her dad is Goliath--need I say more.
Pam is cute as always. She wears her misshapen horn proudly as a symbol that physical shape has nothing to do with inner beauty. Just ask her. She truly is a Princess.
Helen shows just how cold it is by the whisps of breath you see. Her fuzzy coat will certainly keep her warm!
Twins Vixen and Angel sport twin coats--one in white; the other tan.
Annie shows that not only is a fuzzy roan coat good, but an extra layer of fat doesn't hurt either!
Our other mother daughter pair is Meg and Fancy. Dainty and feminine is the fashion here. Wattles complete their ensemble.
Sadie shows the beauty of contrast with her black and white.
Finally, Flower demonstrates the beauty of simple and elegant white.
What are the winter goat fashions like in your neck of the woods?








8 comments:
I am ashamed to say, I haven't checked them out yet, so unable to tell you what the area goats are wearing, fur, for sure. ;-)
Yes, fur is good this time of year! :-) Only the real stuff with its original owner!
wish I could grow such a nice cozy coat!
Happy Thanksgiving.
Ah we had a foot of snow and 8* this morning.
Brrrr. Very lovely coats.
Our weather turned yesterday afternoon. From 60 degrees F and sunny to 30 degrees F and snowy. I poofed out my coat! My lady loves that...she give me lots of hugs.
Yes, poofy coats are good. I'm so sorry you have snow-ick. So far, we still don't have any, but it is very cold and windy today. I'm staying inside.
What a beuatiful bunch of goats!
You goats look wonderful! Our goats are getting some good heavy coats and just in time too!
Post a Comment