Universal Life Church | ULC

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Coup?

I've heard the human and Betty Lou chatting. They seem to be trying to work out an agreement for Betty Lou to be the next milking nanny at Eden Hills.

What do you think--am I being replaced?

5 comments:

Melodie said...

You will always be the # 1 goatie goat! But is an honor to retire with grace and dignity.You will be an elder goat and can teach the younger ones how to be the best nannies they can be!

brokenteepee said...

Maybe you will get to retire like me. Be a SpokesGoat or ReviewGoat. It's an easy life let me tell you. Lots of attention, extra grain. Not bad at all

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Aw Millie! Take your retirement and kick up your heels! Woo hoo! My mamma didn't mind when she was retired as a milking goat. Her former person told my lady that Narcissa really didn't like to be milked anyway. She loves babies but not HANDS. Tee hee.

Millie said...

Yes, I do have my job of writing on the blog. Maybe I could take up yoga, like you, Isobelle. I guess, I am still getting extra grain, so it might not be so bad. The human just makes me third in line when she's milking.

Marnax said...

I agree with Pricilla, enjoy your retirement.
It's your golden years.