Universal Life Church | ULC

Monday, November 22, 2010

Make Up Your Mind

I do believe the human is confused. She has me shut in so that I can eat and eat and eat and gain weight and get ready for winter. See the fuzzy coat I'm growing.

Now she wants me to share with Muffin????

I don't think I can do both. I can't share the hay and shelter with Muffin. Doesn't my Bambi need a tub of hay all to herself too? I need privacy for my daughter and me. I'm just trying to make sure my baby has enough to eat.

Now, that human is threatening to kick me out of the nice warm shelter because something about Muffin being more thin than me.

Make up your mind!

6 comments:

brokenteepee said...

Sometimes humans are just plain crazy. the publicist made me go out in the snow today.
IN THE SNOW!

Millie said...

I am so sorry, Pricilla! That's why the human is telling me that I have to share--we are supposed to have snow soon.

IsobelleGoLightly said...

We are due for cooler temperatures in our valley too. I can't believe you are are supposed to SHARE. I'm not good at sharing. I even butt my own mama. My lady told my mama that she shouldn't allow that but I'm a big girl now. I love your fuzzy coat, Millie!

Millie said...

I did take pity on Muffin and let her sleep inside with us since it was down to 14 degrees this morning. But I wasn't happy about it.

Melodie said...

I think you goats are doing some kind of goatie aerobics at night in the barn so you stay skinny just so you get extra grain,lol!

Millie said...

I'm not really skinny anymore--the human just doesn't want me to have to wander all around the pasture to eat because I'm not really fat either. Muffin just weaned two HUGE girls, so I can understand that. Everyone else if fine. She is threatening Stormy though, if she doesn't wean her daughter.