Earlier in the week I told you that Marley was representing Eden Hills in the movement to stand for PEACE. I feel just horrible because I forgot to tell you the brilliant goat that began this movement. It is Pricilla at Happy Goats Farm. Be sure to visit and see how this great movement began.
You can also visit Lucky 13 Goat Ranch to see Uhura and Zoe who are supporting the movement there.
Lucky Nickel at Whispering Acres organized the goats there to stand up for PEACE.
The latest group of goats to join is Clearwater Ranch represented by Harrison.
Keep spreading the word to our humans that we are in favor of PEACE. Be sure to visit all these other great goats and the greatest, Pricilla, for starting this.
6 comments:
Peace, Millie...
Third time is a charm. Blogger keeps messing with my comment. I am going out to look for my human so she can enter us Sunset Pines goats in this here movement.
Peace out,
Vanilla Bean Saanen, your Georgia Cousin
Peace keeps on spreading!
I think it is so wonderful that all the goats in the world are starting to join together. This is fantastic. Thank you for spreading the peace.
Goatie power! Now if we could just get some of the humans to follow your examples!
I would if I could, but it's hard enough keeping total war breaking out at my house!
Post a Comment