Universal Life Church | ULC

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dear Dr. Schmitz

Dear Dr. Schmitz,

The human said you are coming to visit me Thursday. I just wanted to thank you. I am very tired, but I still like to eat (especially corn or goat chow). I just am too tired to eat a lot.

My eyes are watery. I think I may have scratched my right eye on my hay. I did that last year too. Maybe I should close my eyes when I eat. It is slowly getting better.

Last week, the human collected a fecal sample and had it tested. I'm so embarrassed! At least the sample was clean--no parasites! Yeah for the herbal wormer.

The human looked at my back and said I have dirty skin (you try having kids bounce on your back with the wet, muddy year we've had), but she didn't see any bugs. If you wanted to check I'd feel better because the human is blind in one eye and blond in the other.

She also thinks I might have a slight fever. She did the mom test, putting her cheek against my face.

Again, thank you so much for coming out here to check on me when nobody's home. I promise I will try not to move too much when you take my blood. I know the human is really worried about me. I keep telling her I'm sick, but she wants the name and when I'll be better.

Sincerely,
Millie Ann Saanen

PS I sure hope the human remembers to laminate and put my letter on the post in the morning.

9 comments:

JoyceAnn said...

Hi Millie ~ Hope it's nothing serious , you need to get better , so the human doesn't have to worry about you.

~ Nanny Blessings ~

Melodie said...

I hope you are better soon Millie...I am worried about you too....

IsobelleGoLightly said...

ooo Millie! I hope there is nothing seriously wrong! I'll be anxiously waiting for the report from your doctor! Get well soon!

Texan said...

I hope you get to feeling better Millie. How wonderful your herbal wormer is working! That is so great!

Millie said...

Maybe just knowing the doctor is coming helps because I really ate a lot more last night than I have been eating.

Tracy said...

Dear Millie,
Please do whatever the doctor and your human want you to do. It is very important that you get better. Please keep us posted. We are all worried and wish you a quick recovery.
Tracy

brokenteepee said...

Oh Millie. You better get better. What would we do without your updates. If you are too tired to blog where would we be?

sunset pines farm said...

poor Millie. Sounds like you can use a little vacation from all your farm duties. I hope you are as good as new very shortly.

Ken and Mary of Fancy Fibers Farm said...

Poor Millie goat! All the Fancy Fiber Farm goats and humans sure hope you get to feeling better. There's nothing more worrisome than a sick nanny.