Cutie is not happy with the human. She trimmed our feet the other day with the help of the boy straddling us like we were little ponies.
The wet muddy weather has been very bad for our feet. It made it hard for the human to do a good job, and when she got done, Cutie looked like this.
Don't worry, she's not mortally wounded. She's milking it for all she's worth though. I can't complain because I got some hay too when the human gave Cutie some.Now, if only I could get a good bite of these.

8 comments:
Oops! My lady is always telling us not to struggle during our hoof trimming because it makes it worse for us. I hope Cutie recovers from her wrestling-er-I mean hoof trim soon! That lily looks YUMMY! Double YUMMY!
She already seems to be better-no more metallic boot!
oh, I trimmed hooves yesterday evening with the heat index well above 100. I was too hurried to move everyone one at a time to the milking stand, so I had to do the pony trick as well, and keep stuffing their mouths with granola to keep them busy. I trimmed a total of 6 hooves before they figured out my intentions and the herd scattered. I decided to wait until this weekend to finish the trimming chores. Stubborn goats.
That's way too hot for goats or humans to be trimming hooves!
Cutie should just be glad she is not sportin' a peg leg! Maybe she will be a little more still next time!
Jazz and Jo are due a trimming too , not looking forward to it. Cutie seems content with her duct tape hoof (LOL), glad it wasn't to bad.
~ Nanny Blessings to You All ~
It all seems well now. We are plotting to throw away her duct tape, so she can't use it on us anymore!
Dear Goat, I think your duct-taped foot looks very dashing!!
Post a Comment