This is Bob. He spends a lot of time in the barnyard.
Everyone seems to want to be his friend. Little Miss Maddie introduces herself.
Bekka gives him a good sniff to see if he would be friend material.
Now Bob returns the favor.
Even big Sally wants to check him out. She certainly got his attention. After all, she's a giant compared to him.
I wish I were as popular as Bob.




9 comments:
Looks like Bob has a little of that animal magnetism! All the goatie ladies seem to love him!
It's hard not to love him!
What a lovely, big kitty! Bob Cat - tee hee.
Bob is so lovely in the sun - he is like a golden cat Adonis. But Bob doesn't have a blog, and you do, so I think you are actually more popular than Bob.
Oh, thank you for recognizing my superior talents and loving me for them!
Bob certainly seems to have plenty of friends! but Claire does have a point, you have a blog :O) and lots of bloggy friends that read your blog.
Oh, you make me feel so special!
Well, I echo the others. You've got the blog, baby!
Bob is cute,however. I have always been a sucker for orange cats.
Even I have to admit he's pretty cute for someone who isn't a goat.
Post a Comment