Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
Awwww! They are so cute! The hay looks delish. :~)
MMMMMM! That looks YUMMY!
Hi Millie. How fun you are able to blog with those hooves. You are obviously a very talented goat!
Oh, the hay delivery day is the best day.
It is so yummy!Jenny-it's the horns. I am VERY talented with my horns. Granted, I type the hunt and poke method, but it works. Also, I make magical music with my horns. So glad you stopped by.
What a perfect day it must have been!
musical and fun!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Awwww! They are so cute! The hay looks delish. :~)
MMMMMM! That looks YUMMY!
Hi Millie. How fun you are able to blog with those hooves. You are obviously a very talented goat!
Oh, the hay delivery day is the best day.
It is so yummy!
Jenny-it's the horns. I am VERY talented with my horns. Granted, I type the hunt and poke method, but it works. Also, I make magical music with my horns. So glad you stopped by.
What a perfect day it must have been!
musical and fun!
Post a Comment