Is it just me, or does Dolly look like she was wet all over? (You can tell if you click to enlarge the picture, but you can take my word for it.)
Thankfully, it hasn't rained today. I think she must have been pushed into the drainage ditch.
Guess that will teach her to pick on Kizzy! She doesn't look too happy about the picture, does she?



6 comments:
Hmmm, sounds like Kizzy is a bit like Abby.
Not so nice, eh?
I must say Dolly, Stormy, and Pam were picking on Kizzy. It was a temperature thing.
poor girl. Surely she didn't mean it...
Oh dear. Someone always pushing someone else around. Goes on a lot here as well!
Dolly is so cute!
Yes, I admit sometimes goaties can be pushy. I personally try to avoid all those kinds of goat conflicts. Dolly is my grandkid, so of course, she is cute!
Post a Comment