Universal Life Church | ULC

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

This Will Show the Human

This will show the human to lock me in the pen.

I got the cast ripped off my horn. All that's left is some of that silver stuff and the pad underneath the tape. Maybe now she'll see that I want to join the rest of the herd.

5 comments:

The Chicken Keepers said...

Millie, you are such a naughty goat! LOL! Maybe now she will let you with the other goats.

IsobelleGoLightly said...

I know that you just want a brand new cast with color and sparklies on it!

Millie said...

The human asked if they had purple to go with my collar, but it only comes in white!

sunset pines farm said...

I hate nothing worse than a bleeding horn-in our case, scurs.

Texan said...

Our Harrison doesn't know when to stop butting either! All he can think is let me ram, out let me out ram, let me out!! Some of you goaties are very strong willed!