The human switched us around again. We can't get into our nice little pasture. We have to go out in the big pasture. Some of the girls figured out that if they are brave enough to cross the drainage ditch, there's a huge hill full of grass.
I did not join them. I kept my kids safely out of that ditch. After all, there was a nice tree and plenty to eat. There's no need to go walking through...WATER!
I must admit, it does look like it would be nice to go over there though. Maybe I can find a bridge, so I don't have to get my hooves wet.



5 comments:
I'll bet that new pasture would be worth a little walk through water. It looks yummy to me!
They keep saying they want to make hay off that hill, but I think they'd get stuck in mud. Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to get my hooves just a little bit wet.
ooooooh! That's what my lady would like to have for us! We have land but it's all trees and brush and she can't get it fenced. Try a big LEAP over that dratted water! Tee hee
Have you volunteered to eat the brush? My human has some fence issues here too. The ox can walk through parts of the fence. Now that's a big gaping hole.
love the images...
http://itistimetothinkformyself.blogspot.com/2010/08/55-flash-friday-55-is-written-by.html
an award for you, share with 1 to 10...
try to find your 55.
Post a Comment