BeBop seemed to really be enjoying himself out in pasture.
He found this rose bush to be particularly tasty.
The human likes it when we eat these things that poke and scratch her.
It looks like he needs to grow a bit more! Keep eating.
Maybe, he could flap those ears and fly to the top of that shoot.
10 comments:
Wow! He COULD fly if he flapped those ears! I've tried to fly by flapping mine but I'm sure he could do it because his ears are a nice size! He's cute!
Oh yes,I love it when the goaties eat the devil weed and poison ivy and they love it too! It is like candy to them!
LOL! Cute! I love it when the goats eat those nasty plants.
BeBop has got some ears!
Isobelle keep trying. I"m sure you'll fly some day.
We goats really enjoy getting rid of those things from the human. I just wish they were growing in the barnyard.
Pricilla, he's ears seem to grow faster than any other part.
Yep don't ya love how those goaties like all those awful vines, and such! Such handy little critters for getting rid of those!
Gotta love those weed eating goatees !
~ Be Blessed ~
interesting and sweet blog, I have enjoyed reading through it
BeBop, it looks like you are doing a great job eating those weeds. We used to have three goats here but now we only have one. He name is Peepers and she likes weeds too. Nice blog you have here and good to meet you.
Have a wonderful day.
Blessings to you to JoyceAnn.
John and Marg-Thanks so much for stopping by. We are always glad to have goat-loving visitors!
Post a Comment