Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
That is the universal code of all animals everywhere! I think they are some times like zombies...instead of "brains"....it's "other side of the fence"....
Oh yes, very familiar. I can't count how many times we have to get caught heads out of fences around here.Love the pictures.Have a great day.Pam
At least the goose doesn't get stuck. I have two girls that chronically get stuck. You'd think they'd learn.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is the universal code of all animals everywhere! I think they are some times like zombies...instead of "brains"....it's "other side of the fence"....
Oh yes, very familiar. I can't count how many times we have to get caught heads out of fences around here.
Love the pictures.
Have a great day.
Pam
At least the goose doesn't get stuck. I have two girls that chronically get stuck. You'd think they'd learn.
Post a Comment