Universal Life Church | ULC

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cutie Pie

Cutie might be my half sister, but I am so upset with her. She is a nanny. The very word implies that we love our kids and take care of our kids. Don't get me wrong, she is a very protective mom to Angel and Vixen. She is being so mean to her daughter Pam, however, that our human had to kick her out of the north pen.
How could she be mean to sweet Princess Pam? I realize it gets hard to manage our older kids and younger kids at the same time, but you can't make your daughter and her baby stand outside in the rain (goats don't like rain). Lily managed to raise Sadie with her older daughter, Dolly, glued to her side with all of their babies curled up like triplets. Heck, I had Pebbles and her kids and Joe and her kids and my newest kid all curled up next to me last year. It was crowded, but we all got along.
Besides, when she isn't in the north pen with Pam, she's in the barnyard with all of us. That isn't fun because she's even more mean to us. I hope she doesn't chase Pam out of the building tonight because it's suppose to rain some more, and we don't want Cutie with us.

No comments: