Universal Life Church | ULC

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Temptation

Oh, I don't know why that silly human plants all those delicious flowers. She doesn't eat them. She won't let us eat them. And look, they are so yummy looking.

The tulip would make one little snack bite.


The whole magnolia tree would make a snack for all of us. The whole air is filled with the scent of magnolia, and it makes me want to munch.

The flowering almond is our favorite. It's the best goat candy you could have. What did she do? She moved the bush so we couldn't even get a tiny little bite.


She even added pink flowering almond bushes, but we cant reach them either.

I'm not sure. The bleeding hearts look like they might tickle going down, but I would definitely give it a try.

If only we could reach all the flowers instead of just smelling and dreaming.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow, you sure do live in a beautiful place Millie!

Melodie said...

Oh,such lovely flowers! Some things are just not meant for goatie consumption,even if they are yummy!

Millie said...

Thank you Tracy. Glad you stopped by to see. Melodie, I guess I'll have to stick with the green stuff in the pasture. But sometimes you really want a bit of color in your meal.