The human has a lot of different tools that she uses out here. Some are used to help build fence and keep us in.
Some are for fixing fence and helping to keep us from escaping, especially making sure kids don't get out. (Pistol and Vinnie I hope you are listening.)
One of the tools she uses the most is fascinating.
It helps clean our water buckets when the geese make them nasty. It used to be used to clean the cattle tank when we actually had one out here.
One of my favorite uses for this tool...



5 comments:
Ha! Fences can't keep us goat in!
Of course we keep outsmarting her!
The multi-use tools are the best. I was wondering about your musical horn Millie, will your cast have to stay on or will new horn grow back?
It will never grow back. That's like scraping bone off--it will get scarred over some, but never fully healed. The cast will stay on until I get it off. Then the human will have a new one put on. Of course her duct tape and glue has lasted longer than the vet just putting it on. I have kind of given up on the heavy metal music for now.
lol ok that last one makes me fall over laughing . Thanks !
Post a Comment