A Message From the Human:
My human wanted me to pass on the information that she is working on getting her blog back up and running. While she can't blog, she's busy farming and actually working instead of spending all her time on the computer.
Goose Treat:
Me, I'm just lounging around and enjoying the beautiful weather. I would enjoy it more if I could just finish shedding this winter coat. It was positively steamy today. Even the kids were panting.
Those geese. There's just no figuring them out. The big white dog has enough taste not to eat soggy dog food. A dog--they eat poop like it's a treat. They won't eat soggy dog food, but those geese. When the human throws that gross soggy stuff out, they start honking and run as fast as they can and act like it's a great treat. I'll never understand them. I just don't understand why she doesn't give us something as a treat if she's giving the birds one.
2 comments:
Yes ,my Boy is having trouble with his blog right now too. Well,with those geese eating the stuff no other critter wants at least nothing goes to waste!.A dog on a farm is in poop treat poop heaven!
Yes, they never seem to run out of disgusting things to do (or eat).
Post a Comment