The kids are really growing. It's hard to believe they are already a month old. Pistol and Vinnie were born one month ago today, and the youngest ones will be a month old on the 25th.
Just try getting a still photo of Pistol. She never stops moving. Vinnie is a bit calmer.
Mason is the only one without a twin so far. He throws himself whole heartedly into anything he does, including sharing mom's hay.
Mason also has play companions Angel and Vixen, Cutie's girls. They are growing as fast as any other, so being bottle kids hasn't hurt them. They've also become easy to feed; both come racing any time the human comes out.
Big Red and Rover are fearless and full of inquiry. They like to check out everything. The oak limb in the ground seems to taste good, but I will stick to the green stuff.
My grandkids, Spice and Sugar, are so photogenic. They like to pose and the camera just loves them. Maybe they have future careers as spokesgoats.
Fancy is small, but she has lots of energy and bounce. I think she holds her ears up just to show off those fancy ear wattles.
Velvet makes a friend of Bob. Neither one looks too sure about it.






2 comments:
That is a good looking bunch of kids you have there!
I was lucky to have such good girls when I started, because I knew nothing. They have wonderful kids and do a good job of raising them.
Post a Comment