Saturday, February 15, 2014

Sick of Winter

We are all sick of winter.  There's nothing to tell you about.  We just eat and sleep and try to stay warm.


I'm taking a break from the blog because there's nothing to report, but I've given the human permission to share The Adventures of Kitchen Chicken with you.  It's the diary of a buff cochin hen who's been abducted by aliens.


Seriously, I can't make this up.  I'm just turning it over to the human and her chicken for now.  I'll be back in plenty of time to tell you about all the new kids, and I might even take my blog back if something of interest happens.  Until then, stay warm.

2 comments:

Patty Woodland said...

You live on an interesting Farm Millie

Candy C. said...

Winter can be pretty boring Millie. Stay warm and we'll see you soon!
Kitchen Chicken looks rather like Super Chicken the way the light is! :)