Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Adventures of Kitchen Chicken: Day 4

Just when I thought I couldn't go on, the Alien provided me with two things that have made life in this strange spaceship called The Kitchen much better.  A roost and this strange food called oatmeal.



Oatmeal is good.



Luckily, the Alien provides me with all I can eat.  I am only a little concerned about why this alien would want to make sure I gain weight.



I feel my strength returning from this soft, warm oatmeal.

Although the roost is a bit odd, it is comfortable, and I can sleep much better now.



I have to say, I'm not really sure how long I've been here.  The days and nights are strange.  The sun sets and rises instantly.  Strangely, it doesn't provide the warmth I would expect from it.

5 comments:

S. J. Qualls said...

Honey, I sure hope that you will be 'feeling your oats' very soon. Yah, strange about the light...

Patty Woodland said...

I agree - oatmeal is good.

Candy C. said...

Oh Honey! I'm glad you are starting to feel a little better. That oatmeal is truly a miracle food. I had to catch up on your adventures, what an ordeal!

Claire the Shepherdess said...

So enjoying reading about your adventure in the kitchen with the aliens! :)

Anonymous said...

Honey you look like you need a crown on your head in the pic in front of the heater. :)

erika