Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Adventures of Kitchen Chicken: Day 3

I had a dream.  I dreamed I was back home in the coop with my fock.



I miss my friends.




Then, I was outside by myself, and a fence separated me from everyone.  I couldn't get to them!



Sadly, when I woke, my friend the barred rock was gone.  I think the strange black and white little round alien ate her.


I hope I'm not next.  I'm keeping an eye on the buff colored one.



He looks dangerous!

I grow weaker.  Despite the warmth and the plenty of food the alien provides for me, I just can't eat.  My wattles hurt too much.

3 comments:

Patty Woodland said...

Poor baby. I think you need to befriend the odd chickens. They will warm you right up

S. J. Qualls said...

I'd really watch the sleeping alien, it looks like he already got one of your friends!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!!


Erika