Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Adventures of Kitchen Chicken: Day 7

I feel so much better.  I'm starting explore this spaceship called "The Kitchen."



There are many places to check out.



I've discovered a bizarre steep hill down into the bowels of the space ship.



I'm afraid to go down there.



There is also a big gray wall that the alien moves magically.





I've tried to get a peek into what it hides, but I've not had any success.



I have the feeling that if I went into that forbidden part of the space ship I might never return.

4 comments:

Claire the Shepherdess said...

You are a bold explorer, kitchen chicken. Brave and true. Be stealthy. Be ninja. You open new horizons to the flock!

Patty Woodland said...

I think I agree with you about the grey wall. It's a cold and dark place when the wall closes.

Candy C. said...

I think you better stay in The Kitchen Honey, much safer!

crazymom2011 said...

Something about the 3rd pic, looking down the stairs, cracks me up! I'm enjoying the updates.