Monday, February 17, 2014

The Adventures of Kitchen Chicken: Day 1

My name is Honey.  I'm a buff cochin hen that lived happily at Eden Hills.  Then I was abducted by an alien.


Let me tell you what happened.  I was in the barn; it was horribly cold.  I was freezing my wattles and comb.  When I could no longer fight the sleep, I was sure I would wake to find myself at the Rainbow Bridge.  Instead, I was abducted by an Alien and taken aboard its spaceship.



Beside me was my friend the barred rock hen.  It was clean and white and warm, this spaceship the alien kept referring to as "The Kitchen."  There were other strange creatures.  The black and white one checked out my black and white friend.



The orange one stared at me.



It made me nervous, but I was too tired and weak to try and flee.



I gave in to sleep.




5 comments:

Patty Woodland said...

Oooooh, aliens. I'd be scared too!

Candy C. said...

Oh Honey! You must have been pretty scared! I think the Alien was just trying to help you girls. :)

Mary Ann said...

I can't wait to read the rest of the story!

Mary Ann said...

I can't wait to read the rest of the story!

Mary Ann said...

I can't wait to read the rest of the story!