Friday, February 21, 2014

The Adventures of Kitchen Chicken: Day 5

I've discovered the secret of where the warmth comes from.  Unlike my world in the barnyard, the warmth comes from this strange little space.


I like to lay in front of it.

I've noticed as I've been preeinging that my feathers are coming out.



I am molting with all this wonderful warmth.



I've discovered that there are three of the little aliens:  the black and white one, the scary buff one, and the darker orange.



This one is not scary.  I still am keeping an eye on all of them.

3 comments:

S. J. Qualls said...

Nice to be warm, isn't it, but it does have its drawbacks.
You can take them both - one at a time, Honey.

Mary Ann said...

Honey, you look so comfortable!

Patty Woodland said...

They prefer their chicken cooked