The next day Charlie Brown and Linus are talking...
Well, another Halloween has come and gone.
| Linus and Charlie Brown |
Yes, Charlie Brown.
I don't understand it. I went trick-or-treating and all I got was a bucket full of rocks! I suppose you spent all night in the Pumpkin Patch. And the Great Pumpkin never showed up.

Nope.
Well, don't take it too hard, Linus. I've done a lot of stupid things in my life too.
STUPID? WHAT'S DOES YOU'S MEANS STUPID? Jus' waits 'til next years, Charlie Brown. Just you's waits and sees, Charlie Brown. The Great Pumpkin will appears and I'll be's waitin' for him!

9 comments:
LOL! Great end!
Great performance by everygoat involved! (and even dogs and humans!) What a great story and wonderful pictures too! Thanks for the smiles!
My son you are too cute
Yea! Yea! I LOVE a happy ending! Once again, you goats of Eden Hills and your human helpers, excellent production! Keep 'em coming. PLEASE!
BEST show ever!!!
YAY for happy endings! You are a superb actor-goat Myson!! :)
I've been reading but just not replying! I'm sorry! Now that the storm is over I'm catching up! This was FUN. I love that the Great Pumpkin looks surprisingly like that rainbow-haired troll! Weeeee!
Myson, the last photo of you is just darling. I would like to hug your neck!
Oooo! A Happy Ending! xoxoxoxo
This was GRAND! (and BRILLIANT!)
:)
More, please........?
xoxoxox
Post a Comment