Minnie Pearl stood up to his full height and maaed, "How dare you!"
"You are mean and nasty and old and smelly. How dare you eat us goats."
"We have family. How would you like it if I ate your brother?" and Minnie Pearl promptly walked on across the bridge.
The troll looked thoughtful for a moment and then started to blubber and cry. "I'm so sorry. I'll never eat goat again. In fact, I'm going to become a vegetarian."
Suddenly, all the other goats that had been secretly following the three brothers began to appear and see if it was really safe to come out.
| Cutie Pie |
Their whole world seemed brighter!
The troll was no longer mean and nasty and smelly. He was still old though.
The goats and the happy rainbow haired troll got along great.
The troll thanked Minnie Pearl for helping him to see the error of his ways.
It was so nice on that side of the ditch that they could browse and eat and climb trees all day long.
They all lived happily ever after.
The End.




11 comments:
Weeee! Rainbow Troll!
Yay! All is right in the goat world!
Awwwwww........
and they all lived happily ever after in a rainbow colored world...........
*sniff*
What a beautiful story...........thank you so much.........
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
ps. What's NEXT? *bahahahahahahahah*
Aww, I knew that nasty, old troll was a nice person under that mop of hair!
Great story and super photos!
I absolutely loved this! Please everyone, take a bow!
World News Leader Movie Review: Three Billy Goats Gruff as performed by the actors at Eden Hills Farm brings alive the classic tale with breathtaking writing and editing. Shot in black and white as well as color to emphasize the passage of time, the movie plays out quickly from a pleasant start to a terrifying middle to a happily ever after ending. Animal and human actors are perfectly suited to their roles and will be hard pressed to ever top these performances. Myson, until recently a little known goat, has rocked the movie world with his repeatedly stellar performances in a variety of play and movie roles. Rated for all audiences, Three Billy Goats Gruff receives a 5 star rating from this reviewer!
Encore! Encore! What a great story and some fabulous pictures. I bet you had a lot of fun writing it! I raelly should get back to blogging one of these days.
What a heart breaking finally, Me and the other goats sniffling and blubbering. I am so glad the troll is a vegetarian!
Snifel,cry,boo hoo hoo! We can't wait to see what play you do next!
Madelyn & SANDY OSBOER <3
A great performance by all!
YAY for happy endings and rainbow-haired trolls!
Absolutely love Ozarks Goat Girl's review!! :)
Loved the rainbow haired troll and the very happy ending!
Post a Comment