Universal Life Church | ULC

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Hay!

Look what came over the hill by the barnyard.



They made that hay into bales.



They brought it to the barn.


Now the barn is full,


and we're ready for winter.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Great! You're all set now!

brokenteepee said...

YAY for hay!

TexWisGirl said...

YAY! nothing better for a feeling of 'all is right with the world'!

Dreaming said...

I loved the satisfaction of having a barn full of the rich smell of new bales of hay. I loved the aches from having stacked it. I loved that feeling of knowing everyone will have food for the winter, no matter what the weather brings.

Anonymous said...

I love the smell of fresh hay. One of those things came to my new farm. Lucky yous... And guess what me do?got to eat fresh cut hay!
Madelyn & SANDY OSBOER <3

Candy C. said...

Hooray for yummy hay!! :)