Universal Life Church | ULC

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Three Billy Goats Gruff (Part III)

Myson had gone off to hurry Bud along, so he could get across the bridge to the other hill to eat.  He was hungry, like always.  As he got to the edge of the bridge, he saw the troll waiting to eat Bud.


Myson and Bud stepped onto the bridge and headed towards the troll.  Trip. Trap.  Trip. Trap.


"Who's that walking on my bridge?" called the troll.


"I brought my middle brother back, just like I promised," replied Myson.  The biggest billy goat, Minnie Pearl, was right behind.  He waited at the end of the bridge to see what was going to happen.


Myson said, "See I brought you my middle brother to eat."


The troll was very happy and forgot all about his plan to eat both Bud and Myson.


When Bud heard that he was going to be lunch for the troll, he said, "Really, you mean old nasty smelly troll, you don't want to eat me."  Myson, was curious as to what would happen, so he hung around.


"You see," said Bud, "our biggest brother, Minnie Pearl is just at the end of the bridge.  I think you should wait for him." Bud looked back to make sure that Minnie Pearl was still coming.

"Really, you should."  added Myson, and the two of them walked across the bridge.  When Minnie Pearl saw that Myson and Bud had made it across the bridge, he cautiously started across.


Trip. Trap.


Trip. Trap.  


"Who's that walking on my bridge?" asked the mean old nasty smelly troll.


"It's Minnie Pearl, the biggest of three brothers off to eat on the hill across this bridge."


"Oh no you're not!  I'm going to eat you!"  snarled the troll.

You'll have to come back tomorrow for the exciting conclusion.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm squirming around in my seat I'm glad you and Bud made it safely across hopefully Minnie Pearl does to!
Madelyn & SANDY OSBOER <3

Sharon said...

This is fun! Love your cast!

brokenteepee said...

Oh noes! I can't stand the suspense!

Ozarks Goat Girl said...

Oh, my goodness. I have only clicked on this site 5000 times today awaiting the next episode of the Three Billy Goats Gruff. I am delighted to learn that neither Bud or Myson have been eaten by that terrible troll. And I am looking at Minnie Pearl's long, long horns, wondering if they might come into play in the dramatic conclusion. I say LOOK OUT, YOU NASTY TROLL! Minnie Pearl may be more than you want to mess with!

V.L. Locey said...

Just caught up! I`m on pins and needles here!

Mimi Foxmorton said...

OH NOES!!!!!

LOOK OUTS, MINNIE PEARL!
LOOK OUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(this is absolutely turning my heart all to mush!) :D

Candy C. said...

I'm late catching up but I DID read Part III before moving on to Part IV!! ;-)