Hmmmmphhh. They always say "well will be a monkeys uncle!" Well know, your the little monkey. So "I will be a monkeys niece!" Madelyn & SANDY OSBOER <3
Oh, Myson, I can't wait! I can't wait! Your plays are way better than even that mind expanding TV show "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo." You look fabulous as a clown! I hope that corn stealing cowboy Big Bad Bud won't show up and cause problems for everyone again.
Mes just realized sumthin! Yours hair bes curlier than your Marley buck! Can't wait to see your story. And Dolly the newbian doe I just met likes you and thinks yours be cuterest... Madelyn & SANDY OSBOER <3
10 comments:
You gave me a good chuckle there, Myson! Thanks!
A Little Night Music?
Is some one running away to goatie clown college?
Hmmmmphhh. They always say "well will be a monkeys uncle!" Well know, your the little monkey. So "I will be a monkeys niece!"
Madelyn & SANDY OSBOER <3
*wiggle-wiggle-wiggle-squeeeee!*
*Fox clamps hand over mouth................*
:D
Oh, Myson, I can't wait! I can't wait! Your plays are way better than even that mind expanding TV show "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo." You look fabulous as a clown! I hope that corn stealing cowboy Big Bad Bud won't show up and cause problems for everyone again.
Mes just realized sumthin! Yours hair bes curlier than your Marley buck! Can't wait to see your story. And Dolly the newbian doe I just met likes you and thinks yours be cuterest...
Madelyn & SANDY OSBOER <3
Oh! Me's be 'cited to has a girlfriend! Tells Dolly me says hi.
ROFL you are a hoot fella!
Send in the clowns!! :)
Post a Comment