Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
Love it! :)
Outtakes are the best part of any tale
Thanks for making my evening! What a hoot!
Wonderful performance! Encore, encore! Take a bow! P.S I think you look great on that apron!Madelyn & SANDY OSBOER <3
Oh, Myson, you look handsome even in the blooper shots. Now you've really started something as I am really hoping you will star in another play soon!
Hee Hee Hee!
Tee hee. No wonder cowboys like those old-fashioned dresses!
Love the bloopers!! LOL!!
lolOh gods, how I am laughing!Love the bosom *oopsie* at the end! :)More, please.....more!xo
Ha! I enjoyed that! I'm the worst at captioning things!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Love it! :)
Outtakes are the best part of any tale
Thanks for making my evening! What a hoot!
Wonderful performance! Encore, encore! Take a bow! P.S I think you look great on that apron!
Madelyn & SANDY OSBOER <3
Oh, Myson, you look handsome even in the blooper shots. Now you've really started something as I am really hoping you will star in another play soon!
Hee Hee Hee!
Tee hee. No wonder cowboys like those old-fashioned dresses!
Love the bloopers!! LOL!!
lol
Oh gods, how I am laughing!
Love the bosom *oopsie* at the end! :)
More, please.....more!
xo
Ha! I enjoyed that! I'm the worst at captioning things!
Post a Comment