Universal Life Church | ULC

Friday, September 14, 2012

When It Rains

When it rains, we are not very happy.  We all try to find some place to stay out of the mud.


Pam and Maisie stay on the picnic table.


Minnie and Helen found a dry spot under the tree.


I was there too.


Some goats were under the manure spreader.  Stinking human needs to finish cleaning our barn out.


Others thought the concrete would be good to keep them clean.


Cookie found a nice safe spot to lay in the barn.


We all can agree that it's much better to be clean and dry than wet and muddy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The human here made us a shelter to! It's warm and cozy! Hopefully the human cleans put your barn. Hey, tell her to stay out side and you go in her fancy barn! (I hear they have heating in those fancy barns!)
SANDY OSBOER <3

brokenteepee said...

We have not had rain in two months. I think I forget what it is..

Candy C. said...

I love that first picture, a goat yard without any goats!! LOL!!