Universal Life Church | ULC

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pam Smells Gooderest

We all be's in pasture browsing when me noticed Pam smells gooderest!  Me's not got family jewlz, but me still thinks she smells gooderst.


Me keeped browsing near her.  Soon, we be's back in barnyard.  All the other girls (cept Minnie) still be outs in pasture.

Pam be laying on the picnic table, just a sweet smelling vision. That Osmo be's lurking under the table.


Bullseye liked her smell too, and he followed hers up.  But he misses his Harley maa, so he keeped maaing for her.




She be's so sweet.  Me's in love.


Me's not get close, cuz that Osmo be closerest.  He be's scary.



Bullseye still be's hollering.  Guess he nots be so big as he thinked.


Oh, Pam.  Pam, my bee-u-tee-ful Pam...


See...she nots get away from Osmo.




"Really, boys.  Can you just go away?"

Me's human be threatening Osmo.  She be's planning on throwing him in wif me's Marley buck if he acts like this with littler girls.


Me's gonna be gooderest boy.

7 comments:

brokenteepee said...

I don't know...I see that look in your eyes.

Ozarks Goat Girl said...

Myson, I always have thought you were the gooderest boy! Methinks you might smell pretty sweet yourself!

Claire MW said...

That Osmo is a rascal and a half. You tell him he can't have all the girls, Myson. He lost his jewels too, but for some reason, it didn't seem to affect his hormones from having a party. I think your human has the right idea! I love your face stripes, Myson - you're so cute! xo

Anonymous said...

There is a nubian doe here named Dolly she looked at you and said "To bad he doesn't have his jewlz! That is one cutey patooty goat!" And isn't Pam... your sister? Just asking...
SANDY OSBOER

Anonymous said...

And the buck here says if Marley, Fionn and Boeris don't have the job covered, he would help them. Being a good friend... Elvis goes to work in October when do your bucks go to work?
SANDY OSBOER

Myson said...

Pam's maa and Me's Millie maa mights be half a sister. That means me's and Pam mights be half a cousin. She still smells gooderest.

Me's human says we has some girls for the bucks in October and then some at the first of the year.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you found a cute girl who smell gooderest. Too bad you not be
a buck. I still think you be a coolest uncle. And Dolly still thinks you be cuterest.
SANDY OSBOER