Universal Life Church | ULC

Friday, February 3, 2012

Silly Chicks

Look at those silly chicks with their heads stuck through the fence.

They are looking for good stuff to eat. That's Dora the Explorer Rooster preening his butt feathers when the human tried getting a nice picture of the hens for my blog. Roosters!

They just kept looking

and looking.

She found green stuff under the hay.

I want green stuff so badly. I really wish spring were here, but we still have a ways to go.

4 comments:

brokenteepee said...

Silly birds.

Blogger has said I am a spammer goat and has taken my blog away. I am very sad. I hope they fix it soon.

Millie said...

That is horrible! I hope you get it back. If I knew who to tell, I'd be happy to tell them that goats are herbivores, and we do not spam at all.

Candy C. said...

I'm glad at least the chickens have found a little bit of green to eat in February. Soon, Millie, you will all have lots of yummy green stuff to browse on.

Dang, Pricilla, I was wondering where you went!! Spammer goat...pffft!

JoyceAnn said...

Guess the grass is greener on the other side (LOL). My crazy chickens do that at Shadow's dog lot , I look for him to snap their heads off.

Blessings