Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
Looks like lil Martha we had once! :)
she's a tough little one, eh? :)
Good for you Millie, maybe she needs that image for some reason.
It's a goatie world..........:)
She must have a "Napoleon" complex!
Don't think that just because she is a little goat that she isn't tough. I can tell you that we little goats pack a wallop!
Sally has been the recipient of many of Lotus's head butts. She can send Sally flying. Me, I just ignore her.
Goodness me, Lotus Annabelle Moxon, you need to smarten up young lady! And your horns are looking more out-of-kilter than the used to. Don't be a hay hog! You're embarassing me! :-P
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Looks like lil Martha we had once! :)
she's a tough little one, eh? :)
Good for you Millie, maybe she needs that image for some reason.
It's a goatie world..........
:)
She must have a "Napoleon" complex!
Don't think that just because she is a little goat that she isn't tough. I can tell you that we little goats pack a wallop!
Sally has been the recipient of many of Lotus's head butts. She can send Sally flying. Me, I just ignore her.
Goodness me, Lotus Annabelle Moxon, you need to smarten up young lady! And your horns are looking more out-of-kilter than the used to. Don't be a hay hog! You're embarassing me! :-P
Post a Comment