I told you yesterday that we found an open window. Once we go through the window, it's pure browsing heaven!
Penny must have found something tasty up high in that tree. I wonder if she'll share with her grandnanny.
Vixen is looking back into our pasture.
How did she get home?
It's easy to get back and forth through the open window.
Jilly is quite the little jumper.
Darla seems to have inherited her maaa's skills.
Victoria is a bit more jumping challenged.
Don't worry! She made it back into our big pasture. (By the way, that's Cookie's back feet.)
Eventually, everybody gets their turn through.
Isn't it wonderful that we can hop over and browse in the woods?



5 comments:
naughty, naughty goats!
Did you get into any trouble? Is the window fixed now?
Lucky Nickel fully approves of the window and your use of it!
Smart goats! I was once told by a long time goat keeper that "If water can get through, then so can a goat". How true!
You goaties be careful over there in the deep, dark woods! ;-)
Post a Comment