Universal Life Church | ULC

Monday, October 10, 2011

Be Still My Beating Heart

The human brought home a handsome new buck this weekend.

Be still my beating heart. He's playing coy.

If I hadn't already danced the rhumba with Marley, I'd be coaching Boeris on how to break out of his pen.

I think he's just perfect for my daughter, Bambi!

What do you think?

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

matchmaker, matchmaker make her a match!

Candy C. said...

Bambi and Boeris sitting in a tree...
They would make some nice babies! :)

Suzan said...

I want to comment on the last posting --- Can goats REALLY swat bugs with their ears??? Kizzy is lovely and now adorable!!

Millie said...

Tree Hugger~we are very talented goats here. Kizzy really did use her long floppy ear as a flyswatter.

Melodie said...

Yes, a lovely young couple!

brokenteepee said...

I will always love my Luke but he is a good looking guy