Helen seems to have inherited her mother's love of maple leaves.
The human says the tree is getting ready for a long winter's nap and doesn't really need all those leaves.
Helen hopes she will get to eat all of them.
She certainly does make short work of those leaves.
They even look like they were finger licking good!
Don't worry about me.
Of course the human gave me a delicious snack of maple leaves also.
I hope we get some more.
7 comments:
Do maple leaves taste different than, say, poplar leaves?
We love maple and oak and fruit and rose bush. I'm not sure about poplar. Willow isn't as yummy. Cottonwood is ok. But some goats (Betty Lou and Helen) are crazy about maple leaves.
nice that you're getting them still green, before they dry out and turn colors! :)
Mmmm, not much maple here but they look mighty yummy
mmmmmmmm! maple!!!!!!!!!
I wonder of they have a hint of sweetness like maple syrup?
The goaties here like to eat the leaves of the Ash tree after they have fallen, I always call them goat potato chips! :)
Post a Comment