The llama is wearing his cranky ears.
Is he mad at MJ?
No, he enjoys the company of the ox.
So what's got him so upset.
Maxine is home from her date with the bull, and there's no more boys' night out.
MJ's happy to see his woman though.
Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
7 comments:
awww.
Nice that Maxine is back... I'm sure MJ was happy to see her come home!
Those certainly are some cranky looking llama ears! :)
Funny how you know when your llama is cranky! Love it! :)
Those WERE some cranky llama ears!
Well Millie, I saw your comment on Marigold's blog about throwing a Nigerian Dwarf goat to the front line....gee....that wouldn't be Opal....would it?!?! Why not throw the llama out front instead? ;-)
The llama is old and tough. I don't think anything scary would stop to eat him. Opal would provide plenty of munching since she's rather round.
Post a Comment