Universal Life Church | ULC

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

In Prison

The human got mad at us for hopping through the window to eat in the woods. She said they weren't our woods and we didn't belong there. It was our distant cousins.

I think our cousins wouldn't mind sharing, but the human has us locked in the barnyard.

5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i'm thinking the cousins are happy about this arrangement!

brokenteepee said...

Our cousins have to eat too.....

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Drat! My lady gets mad at us too if we try to shimmy under the fence to eat in the woods. I tried to go out when she left the farm and meant to come back in before she came home but she surprised me and I got into trouble. Humph.

Millie said...

I don't know what those darn humans expect when there's all that yummy browse and we're hungry. We've got to build ourselves up before winter comes.

Candy C. said...

Poor goaties! I'm sure the human will let you out of prison once the window gets closed!