Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
what a perfectly matched pair of harness ponies! oops! i mean goats!
How majestic they will look running with gold medals around their necks!
What great photos! I see gold medals for two beautiful golden goats for sure!
Such style, such grace! They are sure to bring home a medal!!
Oooooo! Time for a goat hitch!
Perfection indeed
Yup... I see harnesses and a little goat cart in their future! Don't you think?!
wow, they must have been practicing a lot! Inigo and Westley continue to practice their synchro log pile climbing but I don't think they're quite as good as your goats yet!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
what a perfectly matched pair of harness ponies! oops! i mean goats!
How majestic they will look running with gold medals around their necks!
What great photos! I see gold medals for two beautiful golden goats for sure!
Such style, such grace! They are sure to bring home a medal!!
Oooooo! Time for a goat hitch!
Perfection indeed
Yup... I see harnesses and a little goat cart in their future! Don't you think?!
wow, they must have been practicing a lot! Inigo and Westley continue to practice their synchro log pile climbing but I don't think they're quite as good as your goats yet!
Post a Comment