Bambi is not on the same side of the fence as me. (She didn't even get out; the human put her there.)
She's with Boeris!
If all goes well, I'll be a grandnanny again in March.
Goodness, I'm getting too old for this.
Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
9 comments:
Oooooh! That's exciting! They are a very handsome couple! Is anybody visiting with my favorite boy, Marley?!
Yeah! I can't wait to see what Bambi's and Boeris' kids look like!
Claire, don't tell, but I am expecting a Marley kid as are Joe and Helen.
Lucky Boeris!
Millie! You rascal, you! Congratulations!
I love babies! Our girls are starting to get frisky.
Ooooo! Time for more goat babies!!!!! Weeeeeee! ;)
Bambi seems a tad bit bored at the moment, hopefully Boeris can pitch some woo! ;-)
Millie, you rascal, you are supposed to be retired!
The human isn't happy with me, but I don't want to be retired. I want to get to be a milking doe!
Post a Comment