I can't believe that human! She called me greedy.
Did she not think I'd see her blog or my loyal readers would rat her out?
I'm not greedy.
It's just that I'm very hungry.
Bambi didn't really want the bread anyhow.
After all, I'm eating for two.
So there.
5 comments:
Bambi only looks mildly interested in the bread. I think we can all say you are not greedy but polite. If it wasn't for you the human would have been insulted that nobody took her gift. Right Millie?! :D
I see those pesky burrs are still lodged in your beautiful beard. One of the goats I worked with on my internship got burs in her beard and we had to cut them out. She didn't have much of a beard after that. It was a shame really.
The human finally got them out shortly after the bread. I feel much better now.
You are not greedy Abby, oops I mean Millie.
That's right, Millie! Eating for two! I think though in that one photograph that you were going for some thumb meat there! Tee hee.
Watch the fingers Millie!!
Post a Comment