Universal Life Church | ULC

Monday, October 3, 2011

Fighting the Herd Queen

Can you see who Lotus challenged?

Lotus challenged my twin sister, the herd queen, the one and only Minnie Pearl!

I don't know what that little miniature Nigerian Dwarf was thinking.

She's tiny.

But she is mighty plucky!

She just kept coming back.



I think it's a good thing Minnie is good natured.

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

oh boy. she sure is a spunky little pretty thing! glad she didn't get plowed under!

Kelsie from Our Country Home and Studio Photography said...

That is so funny...Goats to prove it is about heart not height when it comes to ambitions lol.

Blessings Kelsie

3 more sleeps until our goats arrive

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I was right! Lotus sure has guts challenging Minnie.

Candy C. said...

What a silly goatie but she does have spunk!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Lotus looks beautiful! Minnie looks very indulgently tolerant there! xoxoxo

brokenteepee said...

We little goats have a lot of spunk!

Kelly said...

How old is Minnie? I love her horns and I hope our girls horns lengthen too. I love when the goats go up on hind legs and come down together. Then they run to eat hay. LOL

Millie said...

Minnie and I will both be 8 at the beginning of February.