Universal Life Church | ULC

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Dancing with the Stars

I'm practicing for Dancing with the Stars. I figure I'm a famous goat now, and I can do it.

Marley and I danced the rhumba! Isn't he a big hunk of goaty muscle!

The human wasn't happy with him for breaking through the big gate.

I wasn't happy because I'm not the only one he danced the rhumba with.

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

uh oh...

Anonymous said...

Um, coincidence? Uhura and Tinky danced the rhumba today! Maybe will will have some kids born on the same day. That would be pretty cool!

Millie said...

Ah, yes. The hormones are in the air!

Kelsie from Our Country Home and Studio Photography said...

He must be the most masculine goat I have ever seen lol.

Kelsie

Sharon said...

Who the girls going to call?

Goat Busters!

Dreaming said...

I'd love to see him on DWTS!

brokenteepee said...

Lots of rhumba dancing going on these days....

Candy C. said...

That Marley! Boys will be boys!!